Dr. Todaro is licensed through the Department of Transportation (DOT) to perform commercial driver’s license (CDL) physical exams. He is listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) national registry of certified medical examiners.
- Eams are scheduled daily Monday through Friday.
- Expect to spend 45 min- 1 hour total between paperwork, exam, urinalysis. Some items such as the intake form can be downloaded here and filled out ahead of the visit to save time.
- Exam fees are $85 for an initial first time exam. The exam fee is $80 for drivers returning that have been here before. Discounted rates for groups for 3 drivers or more are available if performed on the same day.
- Drivers that fail a portion of the test and are required to return once they have corrected a problem (vision, hearing aids for example) will not be charged extra to retake that portion of the exam.
- Drivers that are limited to 6 month or one year certifications due to issues such as blood pressure or diabetes or other conditions will have to pay the regular exam fees upon return.
- The drug and alcohol portion of the exam (if required by your employer) cannot be performed here.
- Call to schedule an appointment time 724 942-7660